Inspired by vintage airline baggage tags, UK illustrator Neil Stevens (aka crayonefire) created these stunning posters. If they prove popular he will make them available in his online shop this Spring. Lets make that happen! Drop Neil a note here.
- Graphic Designer Vancouver: I appreciate their approach
- bestessay4u.com: Your articles are always
- Gary Taxali | muzarooni: [...] Gary Taxali is
- Sarah Mazzetti | Uber Patrol - The Definitive Cool Guide: [...] worth viewing… Ken
- Kern and Burn: Conversations With Design Entrepreneurs - The Imagists | Bespoke Brand Strategy: [...] the same team
- ayo: fantastic i really love
- Tad Carpenter: Just saw this! All
- ARTES INSPIRADORAS DA SEMANA | Ondaweb | Blog: [...] Parko Polo [...]
- Chorus: Wow! Great work. Love
- Erick Montes | Tracing ∆'s –: [...] a nice mix
- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu - Japanese actions films
Squarespace is a modern publishing platform that includes everything you need to create a professional website in minutes. This past week Squarespace introduced a truly integrated e-commerce solution that makes it dead simple to start selling products – digital or physical – directly from a Squarespace website.
With more than 20 new features, Squarespace Commerce lets you easily add products, process customer orders, and start accepting payments instantly - all from a single platform.
Commoner, Inc. is a Boston based design studio consisting of Richie Stewart and Brook Towlson. They may be small, but their custom typography and branding have come together to produce multiple dynamic projects. Stewart’s ability to effectively mix vintage typography with modern design elements create works that are clean and memorable.
Founded is a Newcastle-based studio specializing in branding, packaging and environmental projects among other things. To me, their strong suit are their branding and identity projects. They do a great job of making subtle references and effectively using restrained typography while still managing to be witty — all within a very clean, minimal style.
Greg Hubacek is a freelance designer and art director out of Los Angeles. His redesign of The Chronicle of Higher Education, a publication that delivers academic news in both physical and digital form, is straightforward and elegant while maintaining a sense of playfulness. By using grayscale images, Hubacek is able to use geometric shapes and bits of color for strategically placed emphasis.
I have been an avid consumer of this German treat for years, but I can guarantee you that it was never the packaging that drew me in. SF Based Strohl took Lekerlee to the next level by creating packaging that is sleek and modern, a sharp contrast to the traditional gothic type and overly-illustrated german villages that usually adorn the cookies’ container.
Austin, Texas is a hotbed of design talent and Curtis Jinkins is one of our favorites to emerge from the scene. In this week’s poster pick, Curtis pays homage to home state with this bull print. Black and gold are prominently featured, which makes perfect sense given the history of this oil rich land. In the background, a blood red setting sun illuminates the derricks and windmills that dot the landscape.
This print as well as other works by Curtis are now available at the Poster Cabaret.
Belinda Love Lee is a freelance designer out of Cardiff, UK, whose talents span print, web, and branding. Her business cards designed for prop stylist, Christina Yan, feature foiling, gold edging, and embossing that make for a beautiful presentation. Her attention to detail aids her in creating a design that is modern with a touch of whimsy.
The work of SF based Will Ecke and Liz Doering a.k.a Albert + Marie can be described in one word - charming. The talented husband and wife team have a knack for creating bold and playful work that brightens up your day. Check out their Etsy store and add some sunshine to your life.