- bestessay4u.com: Your articles are always
- Gary Taxali | muzarooni: [...] Gary Taxali is
- Sarah Mazzetti | Uber Patrol - The Definitive Cool Guide: [...] worth viewing… Ken
- Kern and Burn: Conversations With Design Entrepreneurs - The Imagists | Bespoke Brand Strategy: [...] the same team
- ayo: fantastic i really love
- Tad Carpenter: Just saw this! All
- ARTES INSPIRADORAS DA SEMANA | Ondaweb | Blog: [...] Parko Polo [...]
- Chorus: Wow! Great work. Love
- Erick Montes | Tracing ∆'s –: [...] a nice mix
- Surrey Web Design: Nice work by Amanda,
- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu - Japanese actions films
It’s here! Our annual giveaway bash is just one way for us to thank all of our awesome readers for another amazing year. For our 2012 Holiday Bash we’ve put together incredible lineup including items from Herbert Matter.net, House Industries, Chronicle Books, Gestalten, Princeton Architectural Press, Matte Stephens and many more.
Our good friends at the Poster Cabaret recently launched a new set of prints and to celebrate we’re having a giveaway.
The 20 piece collection includes work from Dirk Fowler, Sonnenzimmer, Diana Sudyka, Blanca Gomez, Jason Munn, Evan B Harris, Methane Studios, Matte Stephens, Amanda Blake, Andy Kehoe, Dan McCarthy, Jennifer Davis, Scott C, Camilla Engman, Hollie Chastain, Leah Giberson, Jess Seamans, Dan Black, Jeremy MIranda and Jay Ryan. Nine of the prints are up for grabs today.
–The Giveaway is Now Closed –
The holidays are here so, it’s time to celebrate! Our annual giveaway bash is just one way for us to thank all of our awesome readers for another amazing year. For our 2011 Holiday Bash we’ve put together incredible lineup including gifts from Chronicle Books, Laurence King Publishing, Lars Muller Publishers, Katie Kirk, Alberto Cerriteno, Tad Carpenter, Christoper Simmons/Mine, Albert + Marie, Liam Devowski / Teenagers in Love, Owen Gatley, Jesse Lefkowitz, and Paper Punk.
Now on to the giveaway!
Thanks to everyone who took part in the Eli No! Book Giveaway! We randomly selected our winners this weekend. Their names will be listed at the bottom of the Grain Edit Email Update and Grain Edit RSS Feed. For those of you who subscribe to the email updates, the email should arrive tomorrow morning. In addition, the winners were announced via our twitter stream and facebook page earlier today.
You can pick up a copy of Eli No! at Amazon.
– The Giveaway is now closed. The winners will be announced this coming Monday –
Eli No! is a fun tale about a loveable dog with a knack for getting into trouble. The story was inspired by the author’s (Katie Kirk of Eight Hour Day) dog, Eli, as well as a phrase often said by her nephew. Whenever Katie would say “Eli no!” her nephew, Parker, would say it too. Between Parker’s joyous exclamations and Katie’s desire to write and illustrate a children’s book a new project was born.
Two years ago Katie gave us an exclusive sneak peak at the original mockups for the book. Soon after that, the title was picked up by a major publisher and has been in development ever since. We’re excited to announce that the book is now available. To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Katie to give away three signed copies!
This week we’ve teamed up with House Industries for a special giveaway. To celebrate the recent launch of the Photo-Lettering website, House has cooked up some sweet prints for our readers. Four lucky winners will receive a silk-screened PLINC Caslon G hand-pulled by David Dodde!