- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Victoria -based Grosz Co. Lab has created a flexible identity system for the newly renamed Ascui & Co. Architects. As mentioned on the Grosz Co.website, they “developed a morphing visual language sequence along with a suite of ever changing ‘temperatures’ to encourage an on-going evolution of the brand through the client’s own creative contribution and experimentation”.
Morphoria is a collaboration of seven designers working within a variety of creative fields including photography, illustration, editorial design and interactive media. Their portfolio is filled with impressive work, but i’m especially fond of their identity and exhibition design for DIE GROSSE Kunstausstellung NRW.
I’m really enjoying the work of Martin Azambuja, a designer and illustrator working in Montevideo, Uruguay. Through fluid lines and rich textures he crafts vibrant landscapes pulsating with life and energy. You can see more of his work on Behance as well as at Mundial, a small studio he recently formed with friend and fellow designer Francisco Cunha.