- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
A former designer for Johnny Cupcakes, Clark Orr now serves as a full-time freelancer focused on branding and packaging jobs. I especially appreciate his identity work for Powershift Labs – a UK-based development studio. In a simple yet elegant solution, Clark pairs a bold two-tone graphic with a custom script font.
I love Accept & Proceed’s recent rebrand of the Eastern Electrics music festival. Working with illustrator Matt Johnstone, they created a campaign that is youthful and fun. The dense and highly detailed scene features a colorful cast of characters from past EE events as well as the likes of Kerri Chandler, Four Tet, Ellan Allien and Roue 94.
Hailing from the Pacific Northwest, Rationale is a multi-disciplinary design studio representing the likes of Sean Wolcott and Associates. With a focus on branding projects, Rationale crafts work that is often straightforward and bold in it’s approach. I especially appreciate this identity system created for the Xerox Jazz Fest, which gives a solid nod to the era from which Jazz was born.
In the spirit of the World Cup games, MAAN Design Studio has created this eye catching stamp collection. Featuring bold geometric abstractions of the participating teams’ flags, the 32 piece set is lovingly housed in a series of custom envelopes. See the stunning results after the jump.