- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Chad Michael is a designer & illustrator specializing in package design and unique branding. A recent graduate of the University of North Texas, he has already received numerous awards and accolades including the DSVC Top Design Portfolio and the Gary Baseman Illustration award.
Slovakian illustrator Martina Paukova initially studied politics before discovering that her heart desired a more creative outlet. She then enrolled in the Graphic Design program at the London College of Communication where she could further explore her passion. With a degree now under her belt she creates work that investigates and uplifts the body, the everyday and the banal.
Maxime Francout is a French designer based in Montreal. With a love for hip-hop, plants, minerals and black coffee, he creates colorful illustrations that are youthful and fun. Recently he updated his website with some exciting new personal projects as well as work for publishing clients.
Thomas Couderc and Clément Vauchez are the creative minds behind the French design studio Helmo. The two met during their studies in Besançon before pursuing separate careers in Paris. They later reunited at the design collective La Bonne Merveille before launching their own studio.