- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Minneapolis-based Werner Design Werks recently gave their website a fresh makeover. With the update comes a slew of new projects, bios (with childhood photos!) and an archive section that features all their classic work. Also included is an awesome case study section that gives readers a sneak peek into their design process. The section is still in development, but they’ve already uploaded sketches and images for their work with the Mrs. Meyers brand.
Founded in 2008, Atelier Muesli is the moniker of Paris-based designers Mytil Ducomet and Léa Chapon. Working with a variety of materials and processes including woodcutting, engraving and traditional printing they create work that is systemic and not limited to a single fixed expression.
Jackkrit Anantakul is a Bangkok-based graphic designer and illustrator. With a client list that includes Monocle and Wallpaper he creates higly expressive work that is lauded for it’s experimental typography and often humorous imagery. He previously served as senior art director at YouWorkForThem, but recently ventured out on his own with the launching of Hello I Am JK.