- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Kindred Studio is the online moniker and artistic alter ego of Designer and Art Director Andrew Fairclough. Working with a minimal yet refined color palette, he crafts highly detailed imagery that pays homage to spot illustrations of the past and the textural wonders of degraded print. Based in Sydney his client list includes: Penguin, American Express, GQ, Random House, Jack Daniels The Globe & Mail, ESPN, Little White Lies and more.
On Tuesdsay, Designers & Books launched a special kickstarter campaign to reprint Ladislav Sutnar’s now classic Visual Design in Action. Published in 1961, the book has been out of print for over 40 years and due to it’s limited production, scarcely seen in the open market. If the campaign is successful, production will begin immediately and the book will be available as soon as this fall. To aid in the production, Designers & Books has enlisted an amazing team including Steven Heller, designer Reto Caduff and publisher Lars Muller. To support their efforts, please visit the official Kickstarter page and soon. Early backer discounts are available, but limited.