- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Graphic Means is a new film by Briar Levit, that explores the tools and techniques employed in graphic design. Featuring interviews with Ellen Lupton, Adrian Shaughnessy and many others, the film traces design production methods from its beginnings with mechanical paste-ups and typesetting to its current state. Graphic Means is currently in fundraising mode and has reached nearly half its goal. To support their efforts please visit their Kickstarter page.
I was excited to discover the work of Joseph Veazey. A graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, he has since moved onto positions at Adult Swim and Azede Jean-Pierre – an upcoming fashion label based in New York. His illustrations have been featured in American Illustration, Creative Quarterly, CMYK Magazine and Print.
One and Done is the online home and moniker of Lorin Brown. Hailing fro Wayne, PA, Lorin currently resides in Brooklyn, NY, where he has amassed an impressive client list for his highly expressive design work. Arkitip, 2K by Gingham, Band Of Outsiders, Beautiful/Decay and Anthology are just a few of the names he’s worked with over the years.