- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Maxime Francout is a French designer based in Montreal. With a love for hip-hop, plants, minerals and black coffee, he creates colorful illustrations that are youthful and fun. Recently he updated his website with some exciting new personal projects as well as work for publishing clients.
Thomas Couderc and Clément Vauchez are the creative minds behind the French design studio Helmo. The two met during their studies in Besançon before pursuing separate careers in Paris. They later reunited at the design collective La Bonne Merveille before launching their own studio.
A former designer for Johnny Cupcakes, Clark Orr now serves as a full-time freelancer focused on branding and packaging jobs. I especially appreciate his identity work for Powershift Labs – a UK-based development studio. In a simple yet elegant solution, Clark pairs a bold two-tone graphic with a custom script font.