- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
A former designer for Johnny Cupcakes, Clark Orr now serves as a full-time freelancer focused on branding and packaging jobs. I especially appreciate his identity work for Powershift Labs – a UK-based development studio. In a simple yet elegant solution, Clark pairs a bold two-tone graphic with a custom script font.
I love Accept & Proceed’s recent rebrand of the Eastern Electrics music festival. Working with illustrator Matt Johnstone, they created a campaign that is youthful and fun. The dense and highly detailed scene features a colorful cast of characters from past EE events as well as the likes of Kerri Chandler, Four Tet, Ellan Allien and Roue 94.
Hailing from the Pacific Northwest, Rationale is a multi-disciplinary design studio representing the likes of Sean Wolcott and Associates. With a focus on branding projects, Rationale crafts work that is often straightforward and bold in it’s approach. I especially appreciate this identity system created for the Xerox Jazz Fest, which gives a solid nod to the era from which Jazz was born.