- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
I’m very impressed with these posters from Felix Pfaeffli, an accomplished young designer from Luzern who is producing very polished and mature work for his age. In addition to running his own studio he is a teacher at the Lucerne School of Graphic Design where he lectures on typography, narrative design, and poster design.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we’ve compiled a small list of gift ideas for the design-inclined. Included are items from House Industries, Wieden + Kennedy, Braun and more. In addition, you will find some fun items that fit within the sprit of the holiday. See the full list here.
Our friend Nate Burgos has teamed up with Stephanie Di Biase for an exciting new book aimed at working creatives. Featuring illustrations by Lucy Engelman, Broken: Navigating the Ups and Downs of the Circus Called Work, addresses the challenges of toxic work environments and other barriers to getting things done.
Established in 2008, Les Graphiquants is a design studio based in Paris, France. With a portfolio that is ripe in typographic exploration, they create work that is highly expressive and uncompromising in it’s approach.
Not signed up for the Grain Edit RSS Feed yet? Give it a try. Its free and yummy.