I was flipping through the latest (and last) issue of Business 2.0 and I noticed this add for Mastercard. The illustration of the man in the background holding the box looks very samiliar to the work of Ryohei Yanagihara. If anyone knows who created this ad, please contact us. In the meantime check out a small gallery of Ryohei Yanagihara’s works.
- Olle Eksell Site & Shop
- This Is Forest — Joel Speasmaker
- MVM — Magnus Voll Mathiasson
- Art School Cliche Spotting
- Posters Discovered in Notting Hill Gate Tube Station
- Vinyl Documentary: To Have & To Hold
- Partisan Memorials in Former Yugoslavia
- Up in the Air- Opening sequence
- Geoff Mcfetridge: Where the Wild Things Are Title Design
- Nikkatsu – Japanese actions films
Herb Lubalin b.1918 -d.1981. If you haven’t bit his work, or butchered his typefaces, you’ve at least seen his iconic typographic logo for Avant Garde magazine. The logo spawned a type face of the same name in 1970 which was later condensed by Ed Benguiat. Many people are unfamiliar with his work beyond this typeface so, please take a moment to check him out. Thanks to Peter Gabor of the excellent Design & Typo site for providing the Herb Lubalin tribute gallery.